1. Information given to AXIOM
For information the members provide to AXIOM, the company is the only holder of the Intellectual Property rights connected with Services, Platform, content (in particular: texts, graphics, patterns, logotypes, video, information on sound carriers, graphic data), and also software and functional databases.
AXIOM provides to the user the non-exclusive license for the personal use of Platform and Services, without assignment of rights to another person.
It is forbidden to use Platform and Services and content for other purposes not included in this document without the prior written permission of AXIOM. In particular it is forbidden:
2. Information by site users on Platform
- to reproduce, change, adapt, distribute, or publish on open sources the Platform, Services and content, except information that was permitted by AXIOM for this purpose.
- to change the inner engineering connected to Platform and Services except for permitted exceptions for texts.
- to extract or try to extract (in particular: the use of automatic devices or any other tools for data collection) the essential data from the AXIOM Platform.
For provision of services according to Platform purposes, the user provides a non-exclusive license for use of data and content which he gives during use of the Services to AXIOM. The user permits AXIOM to distribute on digital networks and all links (in particular: Internet and mobile networks). Also, the user permits AXIOM to place in open access the content of Platform for the external world. During all terms of contractual relationships between the user and AXIOM, it is permitted to reproduce, adapt, provide and transmit the user data as a member in the following form:
- The user permits AXIOM fully or partly to reproduce data for all kinds of digital recordings known today or which will appear in future, in particular all servers, hard discs, memory cards or other equivalents, in all formats, by any means, known today or which will appear in future, in degrees needed for operation storage, preservation, data transfer or loading connected with Platform functioning and providing Services.
- The user permits AXIOM to adapt and use data transfer and to reproduce on digital media, acceptable today or which will appear in future, specified in paragraph (i) of this section for providing the Services in foreign languages in particular. Under this right the possibility of implementing, with respect for individual non-proprietary rights of the user, the changing of the data format in accordance with images on Platform and/or with technical compatibility connected to publication through the Platform, is understood.
The following are the required rules for both sides in a contractual relationship:
The teacher creates an educational program according to the student's level.
The teacher shows punctuality, stringency and a serious attitude to lessons.
The teacher comes to lesson prepared and balanced.
The teacher implements financial obligations connected to income from his work.
The student shows perseverance, a serious attitude and punctuality.
The student respects the teacher and does all assigned tasks.